We publish two printed maps:
- The Flagstaff Trails Map is a comprehensive map of more than 330 miles of single-track trails and 56 miles of Flagstaff Urban Trails System (FUTS) trails in the Flagstaff area for hikers, bikers, and equestrians. The eighth edition of this map was released in February 2018.
- The Sedona Trails Map depicts more than 280 miles of hiking and biking trails in Sedona's world-famous red rock country. The sixth edition of the Sedona map was published in April 2017.
Maps for devicesWe also offer a growing library of digital trail maps for smartphones and tablets through the Avenza Maps app. Avenza Maps uses your device’s built-in GPS to track your location, so you can always see where you are on the map, even when you don't have a cell signal.
- Flagstaff Trails Map
- Sedona Trails Map
- Flagstaff Loop Trail Map
- Dead Horse Ranch State Park Trails Map
- McDowell Mountains Trails Map
- South Mountain Preserve Trails Map
- White Tank Mountains Trails Map